On YouTube, it’s getting harder to focus on set things, and with winter coming up (in most of the world), it’s going to be harder to actually vlog outside. So how to keep your viewers interested?
There are in fact many different things to do.
- Topics, find a interesting topic around the months, such as Bonfire night, christmas, and Halloween.
- Trip to the beach (in darkness), it’s fun and yet intense, due to the darkness.
- Christmas themed videos, like christmas shopping, or putting up the christmas, this always leaves a warm heart in my stomach.
- Themed places around the cold months, such as fireworks on new years.
- Share with family and friends.
Even when you have nothing to do (or so you think), there is always something that can be done.